28th Cajun Food & Music Festival July 17-19 in Lake Charles
The Lake Charles Chapter of the Cajun French Music Association sponsors the event filled with great music from Cajun and zydeco bands, delicious food we in south Louisiana love, arts & crafts, and even a French Mass with a choir to wrap up the weekend.
Admission Friday and Saturday is $8. Children 12 and under get in free.
The Mass and coffee social will be held Sunday morning at 8:00 at the CFMA Building located at 3481 E Prien Lake Road. The public is invited to attend.
Friday, July 17 (Doors open at 4PM)
- 5:00-8:00pm: Lesa Cormier & The Sundown Playboys
- 8:00-11:00pm: Jesse Lege & Joel Savoy Cajun Music
Saturday, July 18 (Doors open at 9AM)
- 10:00am-noon: LoLo Boudoin & Lakeview Playboys
- 12:15-1:15pm: CFMA Youth Band
- 1:30-4:00pm: Carl Hollier & Crowley Playboys
- 5:00-8:00pm: Chris Miller & Bayou Roots
- 8:00-11:00pm: Geno Delafose & French Rockin Boogie