Cheetos Is Opening A New Restaurant [VIDEO]
My favorite chip are Doritos, however, my go to 2nd chip is the Cheeto! Next Tuesday, in New York, Cheetos is going to open a pop up restaurant that will sell only food made with Cheetos! I can only imagine how long the line will be! I know if they do this in Houston, I am there! They are calling it, “The Spotted Cheetah”.
Here are some highlights from the menu:
1. Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
2. Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
3. Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin’ Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
4. Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
5. And a CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
Subscribe to Gator 99.5 on
The restaurant will only be open for three days, but if it goes well, they’ll probably be doing it again. And they’ll also be releasing a recipe book if you want to make the stuff yourself.