Cool Down This Summer Without Getting Burned By Your Energy Bill
Keep cool this Summer without breaking the bank with these simple tips to help you save money on air conditioning.
According to Time.com when it comes to setting your thermostat warmer is better. Each time you crank the AC your bill goes up, 3% for each degree to be exact. Yeah, that can definitely add up.
Instead of getting burned by your energy bill this Summer keep cool with this money saving tips:
- Clean the filter on your air conditioner
- Circulate cold air through out your house by using all of your fans
- Don't block air vents with furniture
- Keep air vents closed in rooms you aren't using
- Keep your blinds and windows closed
Check out a few more tips and tricks for keeping your house cool this Summer at Time.com.