K.D.’s Diner Catches Fire Yesterday
K.D.'s Diner was in the news last night... but it wasn't the good kind. Lake Charles Fire Dept was called in to put out a fire, which started in the attic. KPLC-TV reports that General Manager Missy Yates that employees tried to put the small attic fire out themselves with an extinguisher, however it became too much to handle. She says they're thankful Lake Charles firefighters responded when they did. Fire officials believe a spark in the kitchen caught the insulation on fire.