Lake Charles 4th Of July Event Schedule
Looking for family fun this Independence Day? Well, you're in luck, because Southwest Louisiana is jam packed with Fourth of July festivities the entire family will enjoy.
From parades to live music and fireworks the Lake Area has your July 4th weekend covered.
- 2016 Stars & Stripes Celebration - Saturday, July 2nd, 4pm to 9:30pm, Louisiana Oil and Gas Park. Live music and a DJ, great food and cold drinks, crafts, and water slides and fun jumps for the kids.
- No Greater Love: Special Screening - Sunday, July 3rd, 6pm -- Rosa Hart Theater in the Lake Charles Civic Center. Celebrate freedom and honor those who defend it this 4th of July weekend with a free screening of the documentary No Greater Love.
- Independence Day Party - Sunday, July 3rd, 8pm -- 171 Junction Roadhouse. Live music and a lot of fun!
- Bag of Donuts Concert - Monday, July 4th, 8pm -- Isle of Capri Casino & Hotel Outside Deck. Live music is always a sure sign of a good time! Party the night away this 4th of July with a world of brass bands, rock and roll, pop radio, country, hip-hop and reggae all rolled into one big, beautiful band of color.
- Red, White, Blue & You! - Monday, July 4th, 6pm to 9:30pm -- Lake Charles Civic Center. If a parade, live music and fireworks are on your to-do list this Independence Day make sure you stop by the Red, White, Blue & You celebration. The 4th of July Parade kicks off at 6pm in downtown Lake Charles, followed by live music by Mikey Smith at 6:45pm at the Civic Center. At 8pm Lake Charles will be filled with music from the Lake Charles Community Band w/Louisiana Choral Foundation & Friends as the salute the Armed Forces. Fireworks will start popping at 9:15pm.
If we missed any event you know of, let us know! We would be happy to add it to the list.