Mall Santas Breaking The Bank For Pictures
The website Moneyish is reporting some parents are paying upwards of $300 for a few prints from mall Santas this holiday season!
Does that sound out of control to anyone else? Apparently, malls all across the US are sky rocketing their package prices for a pic with ol’ St. Nick.
Here are some of the packages they are reporting on:
1. At Cherry Hill Mall in New Jersey, a “fast pass” pack that helps you skip the line costs $50 and you get 14 different-sized prints.
2. At The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, there are packages that cost $29 or $56 and if you want to do multiple poses it’s another $20. If you want the digital file of the pictures it’s another $15.
3. At Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix, six prints cost $40.
4. At The Grove in Los Angeles, the photo packages start at $40 . . . but you don’t even get any printed photos for that.
5. But the most expensive might be in New York City, where there’s a special studio for Santa photos. The packages start at $135 and if you want any retouching, you’re looking at $325.