McNeese State University Meal Club Offers ‘Flavors of the World’
The McNeese State University Meal Club will offer eight meals on Thursdays this spring prepared by students in the nutrition and food science program within the Harold and Pearl Dripps Department of Agricultural Sciences.
These meals will be served starting at 5 p.m. in the Gayle Annex Food Services Lab behind Gayle Hall. Students from the Department of Performing Arts will provide entertainment and gourmet oil and vinegar tastings will be offered during the final two meals.
The dates and menus include:
- Feb. 26 – Indian: Ginger chicken
- March 5 – Lebanese: Marinated roast
- March 12 – Syrian: Kafta kabab
- March 19 – Vietnamese: Stir-fried pork
- March 26 – American: Crawfish etouffee
- April 2 – Mexican: Chicken fajitas
- April 16 – Caribbean: Lemon flounder
- April 23 – Italian: Ricotta lasagna
Tickets are $12 per person and must be purchased in advance. Seating is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis. For tickets or more information, contact Eljeana Quebedeaux at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337-475-5690.