When Are People The Most Superstitious?
A survey from News Shopper found the Top 10 moments when people are most superstitious.
It got me thinking, do I have any superstitions? I like to open and close my radio show the same every time. I don't know if that is me just trying to create a familiarity for listeners to have with my show, or if it's a superstition. I do think this is one, though: in high school, I played football, and I didn't wash my knee braces for 4 years.
All right, let's get to it. SURVEY SAYS:
When are people the most superstitious?
1. When taking a test.
2. When buying a lottery ticket.
3. During a key life event, like getting married or buying a house.
4. When you're looking for a new job.
5. During Friday the 13th or Halloween.
6. When getting on a flight.
7. While watching your favorite team.
8. When at a doctor's appointment.
9. When taking your driving test.
10. When you're trying to get a promotion.