Best Bug Sprays To Keep The Mosquito’s Away
With mosquito season in full swing and the potential threat of the Zika virus on the rise, preventing mosquito bites is a priority for families this Summer.
So, what are the most effective repellents for you and your family? According to Consumer Reports Sawyer Picaridin, Ben's 30% Deet Tick & Insect Wilderness Formula, and Repel Lemon Eucalyptus will keep the mosquito's away with ease.
People.com has also provided a list of best practices for repellent application and safety.
• Spray or rub repellant only onto skin not covered by clothes (it's not necessary to apply repellant under your clothing)
• Use just enough insect repellant to cover your skin; heavy application does not increase effectiveness
• Never use insect repellants on cuts, wounds or irritated skin
• Do not spray insect repellant directly onto your face – spray it into your hands and then carefully apply to your face
• Apply insect repellant after applying sunscreen
• After returning indoors, wash insect repellant off of your skin with soap and water or take a bath