Labor Day 2014 in Lake Charles — What Is Open and What Is Closed?
Monday, Sept. 1 will be Labor Day -- one of those days where a lot of people are off and wondering, "Hmm, you think the bank's open?"
The answer is no. The bank is not open on Labor Day. Any other questions? Hold up -- here's a list of what we know will or won't be open on Labor Day, if that helps!
OPEN FOR LABOR DAY
- Lake Charles Children's Museum -- Open regular hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- U.S.S. Orleck Naval Museum -- Open regular hours (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Prien Lake Mall -- Open regular hours (10 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Sam Houston Jones State Park -- Open regular hours (6 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Calcasieu Parish Public Libraries -- Open regular hours -- click the link for various branch hours.
- 30th annual BooZoo's Labor Day Festival -- Lake Charles Civic Center, doors open at 10 a.m.