Perfect Soaps For Classic Country Saturday Night Fans
If you love Classic Country Saturday Night (and who doesn't?) and love being clean, have we got the product for you! Music City Suds has a line of products to get you clean and put a song in your heart at the same time.
We are hoping they'll expand the line to include other great products like:
- George Jones - I Don't Need To Wash My Hair
- Wayne Toups - Take My Hand (Sanitizer)
- Conway Twitty - You're The Reason Our Kids Are Dirty
- Red Sovine - Phantom 409
- Vern Gosdin - Are You Bathing at Your House?
- Eddie Rabbit - Washing My Life Away
- Mac Davis - Hard To Be Humble (When You Smell This Good)
- Daryle Singletary - I Let Her Lilac
- Bellamy Brothers - (You Smell Like a ) Redneck Girl
- George Jones - She Stinks, I Still Care
- Ronnie Milsap - Smokey Mountain White Rain