10 Things That Seem Totally Normal to Us But Confuse the Heck Out Of Tourists From Other Countries
Buzzfeed put together a list of activities, habits, and luxuries that we find here in the States everyday that would make foreigners make a double take.
Here are 10 things that seem normal to us but aren't to others outside of America . . .
1. Cranking the air conditioning on full blast everywhere.
2. Our massive highways and the massive cars on them.
3. Restaurants serving water with ice cubes in it, even in the winter.
4. All the different flavors and varieties of foods like Oreos and Cheez-Its.
5. Having so many commercial breaks during TV shows.
6. Price tags not including the tax.
7. Laws changing from state to state.
8. Servers who are working for tips . . . which makes them way more attentive and always asking "Is everything okay?"
9. Pharmacies that sell beer and cigarettes.
10. All of our money being the same size and mostly the same color.
To see all 23 from the Buzzfeed list, CLICK HERE!