Charlie Daniels Band Concert In Lake Charles Moved To 2021
Well, another great concert is being moved due to the stay-at-home order and the COVID-19 situation.
Country music legend, Charlie Daniels, was slated to play in Lake Charles this year on March 14, but the concert has now been moved to next year.
The Devil Went Down To Georgia singer and his band will now perform here in Lake Charles on Friday, March 26, 2021 at the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles.
Other country concerts that have been moved in the Southwest Louisiana area at the Golden Nugget are:
- Mark Chesnutt to August 21, 2020
- Sara Evans to October 24, 2020
- Tyler Farr to May 2, 2020
- Jeff Foxworthy to September 12, 2020
- Justin Moore to December 12, 2020
- Hank Williams Jr. to September 6, 2020
- Cole Swindell at Coushatta Canceled
Hopefully we will get up and running soon but in a safe manor. I know we are all ready to get back to normal!