Entertainment Lineup For Christmas Under The Oaks In Sulphur Dec. 2nd-3rd
The annual Holiday House at Christmas Under the Oaks in Sulphur, Louisiana is coming up this Friday, December 2nd, and Saturday, December 3rd, 2022. This two-day event is full of great events, live music, and carnival rides, and has a 100% chance of snow!
This is the 20th year for this family-friendly event which takes place at 923 South Ruth Street in Sulphur, La at The Grove at Heritage Square and inside the Brimstone Museum.
Grammy award winner Wayne Toups and LA ROXX are scheduled to headline the event each night along with other great musical acts. Here is the lineup for both days.
Friday, December 2nd, 2022, the schedule is:
- 10:00 am -- Holiday House Opens
- 11:00 am -- WW Lewis Choir performing on the front porch of the Henning House
- 12:00 pm -- Sulphur High Choir
- 6:00 pm -- Barbe High School String Orchestra
- 7:00 pm -- Wayne Toups And Zydecajun
- 8:00 pm -- Mayor Danahay leads us in lighting up the Christmas tree
Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, the schedule is:
- 11:00 am --Kiwanis Christmas Parade -The parade route begins at WW Lewis Middle school, then down Cypress Street, and ends on the corner of Huntington & Cypress where the Henning Cultural Center for Holiday House is located.
- 12:00 pm -- Sulphur Cajun Ramblers perform
- 2:00 pm -- WW Lewis Show Choir - Main stage
- 3:00 pm -- Kendall Shaffer
- 4:30 pm -- Logan Soileau Music & The Cards
- 6:30 pm -- L.A. ROXX
- 8:30 pm -- Then get ready for a 100% Chance of Snow
There will also be a carnival on both days. On Friday, the carnival runs from 5:00 pm until 10:00 pm and then on Saturday from Noon to 10:00 pm. Armbands are available for $20.
Go enjoy yourself with your family and see some great live music in the process. The entry fee each day is $5 per person with children 12 & under getting in free.
Can You Pronounce These Nine Louisiana Places Correctly?