Be a Guest DJ on The Breakfast Bunch
Ever thought to yourself, "You know, Self, we would make a great Breakfast Bunch DJ?" Well, now you can live out that dream with our new contest -- Be a Guest DJ on the Gator 99.5 Breakfast Bunch! But it's only open to those who have joined The Country Club.
For one hour, you will be Dale's and Don's guest host during the morning show. You can help them -- and God knows they need all kinds of help -- run the station for one hour.
Things you could potentially do as a guest host on The Breakfast Bunch:
- Get some wicked three-part harmonies going with Don and Dale on Keith Urban songs.
- Open the mic and say "NNNNNEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAGGGIIIIIIEEE" or something equally annoying.
- Pick ticks out of Dale's beard.
- Hijack the playlist for an hour, playing songs you want to hear ... or blocking songs you don't wanna hear.
- Learn the secret DJ handshake and gain exclusive access to the secret DJ bathroom. (With only the finest toilet papers.)
- Tell the entire city of Lake Charles what a golly-gee swell person you are.
- Put Preparation H on Dale's headphones.
- Make snoring noises every time Don tries to tell a funny story.
- Make about as much money as both DJs do in an hour. (Just so we're clear here, there's no cash involved in this contest.)
Get your entry in before March 20, because that's when we pull the winner, and won't you look dumb trying to enter after March 20? But don't worry, up until then you can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!