It Would Cost $34K To Buy All “The Twelve Days of Christmas” Items — Breakdown
Do you have a true love? Do you love them a lot? Well if you do and want to spend a wad of cash on him or her and you have about 34 grand laying around, you could buy them all the 12 days of Christmas items reflected in the song.
That's right it would cost you $34, 400 two buy all the items sung about in the 12 days of Christmas. Here is the break down of how much each item would cost:
- A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE -- $209.99
- TWO TURTLE DOVES -- $375.00
- THREE FRENCH HENS -- $181.50
- FOUR CALLING BIRDS -- $599.96
- FIVE GOLD RINGS -- $750.00
- SIX GEESE-A-LAYING -- $360.00
- SEVEN SWANS-A-SWIMMING -- $13,125.00
- EIGHT MAIDS-A-MILKING -- $58.00
- NINE LADIES DANCING -- $7,552.84
- TEN LORDS-A-LEAPING -- $5,508.70
- ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING -- $2,708.40
- TWELVE DRUMMERS DRUMMING -- $2,934.10
I can't believe swans cots that much! Merry Christmas everyone!