Taylor Swift Tops Billboard Money Maker List [Video]
Taylor Swift edges Kenny... Luke.... Timberlake.. Heck, even the Rolling Stones to earn the most music moolah last year!
Taylor tops Billbord's 2014 Money Makers List, taking in close to $40-million in album sales, digital downloads and touring. Right behind her is Kenny, whose combined touring and record sales brought his payout to almost $33 million. Luke, whose stock has been rising steadily over the last couple of years, comes in at number eight.
Here's a look at the Top 10:
- Taylor Swift, $39,699,575.60
- Kenny Chesney, $32,956,240.70
- Justin Timberlake, $31,463,297.03
- Bon Jovi, $29,436,801.04
- The Rolling Stones, $26,225,121.71
- Beyonce, $24,429,176.86
- Maroon 5, $22,284,754.07
- Luke Bryan, $22,142,235.98
- Pink, $20,072,072.32
- Fleetwood Mac, $19,123,101.98