Ten Ways Parents Have Bonded With Their Kids During Lockdown
The coronavirus pandemic has been tough on everyone, but one side effect of lockdown has been families spending more time together. COVID-19 has made us slow down from the hustle and bustle of life and actually sit down and talk or eat dinner together.
A new survey from SWNS Digital found from their readers that parents are spending more time with their kids because of the pandemic. In fact, 78% of them said they are using their time in lockdown to strengthen their relationships with their kids.
Ten Ways Parents Have Bonded with Their Kids in Lockdown:
- Playing games with them, 52%
- Showing them one of your favorite movies, 45%
- Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%
- Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%
- Talking and listening to them more, 37%
- More playtime in general, 37%
- Playing video games together, 36%
- Reading books together, 35%
- Exposing them to your favorite music, 34%
- Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%
Enter your number to get our free mobile app