Top Places In Lake Charles And SWLA To See Christmas Lights
Ready to get into the holiday spirit and take your family out in Southwest Louisiana and see some beautiful Christmas lights? Taking a drive around with family and looking at lights not only gets you into the holiday spirit but also makes you feel good and gets you in the mood for some holiday fun.
In Lake Charles and Southwest Louisiana, there are a bunch of places where you can pack up your car with your family and friends and go check out some awesome displays.
Lake Charles and Southwest Louisiana Christmas light displays
- Lakeshore Drive along the lakefront from Clarence Street down Lakeshore Drive to the Port of Lake Charles is a must on your route.
- While you are downtown make sure to check out the grounds of the Lake Charles Civic Center with a huge light display and you can even rent a horse-drawn carriage and take a ride to look at the lights.
- Prien Lake Park on West Prien Lake Road is also beautiful.
- Also in Lake Charles check out Alder Street, East Calcasieu Drive, and Canal Street right off Country Club Road. The part of Canal Street where the house is located is across Country Club Road across from the Market Basket shopping center on Country Club Road.
- There are also some beautiful lights on Ruth Street, R D Ellender Road, Highway 90 by Kim Street, Sonoma Drive, and Christmas On the Hill on West Jim Pickens Road. All of these are located in Sulphur or Carlyss.
So put the street names in your GPS and get out and see some Christmas lights.
Beautiful Parks of Southwest Louisiana