What Your Halloween Costume Says About Your Personality
Before you put on your costume tonight that you bought online for the dope adult only Halloween party tonight, find out what everyone will automatically think of you when you walk through the door.
NationalToday.com recently conducted a survey where they asked people about different Halloween costumes, and what they say about the people wearing them.
According to their survey:
- Here's a big one this year, If you’re going as a zombie, vampire, ghost, mummy, or other traditional Halloween character, there’s a 23% likelihood that you’re “the party animal.”
- A superhero. 42% of people think it means you're athletic.
- A pop culture-inspired costume. 44% of people said you're probably a really GOOD TIME. 23% of people said a SCARY costume like a zombie or a mummy is also a sign you're a partier.
- A historical figure. 24% of people said it means you're a bookworm.
- If you made your costume yourself, 20% of people think it means you're the "therapist type" who listens to their friends' problems and gives out advice.
- If you're wearing a political costume, 61% of people say it's a sign that you're a big sports fan.
- If you're dressing as a cop, firefighter, doctor, or nurse, 19% of people think you're probably the SERIOUS one in your group of friends.
To get the full rundown and to find your costume, click here.