2022 Rayne Frog Festival This Weekend May 12-15 — Entertainment Lineup
The iconic Rayne Frog Festival is coming up this weekend, May 12th through May 15th in Rayne, Louisiana. The festival is celebrating its 50th year this year and the event is stacked with great entertainment.
The festival gets underway on Thursday night with an 80's party with Chris Logan starting at 8:00 pm.
Then on Friday through Sunday, the entertainment lineup is second to none with the who's who of Cajun and Country music will perform.
Here is the lineup for the 2022 Rayne Frog Festival
Friday, May 13th
- 6:30 pm -- Louisiana Red
- 8:30 pm -- Clay Cormier and The Highway Boys
- 10:30 pm Wayne Toups & Zydecajun
Saturday, May 14th
- 12:30 pm -- School Of Rock
- 2:30 pm -- Mathew Ewing and All-Star band
- 4:30 pm -- Sharona Thomas and Solid Gold
- 6:30 pm -- Ryan Foret and Foret Tradition
- 8:30 pm -- Gyth Rigdon
- 10:30 pm -- Chee Weez
Sunday, May 15th
- 11:30 am -- Gerald Gruenig & Gentilly Zydeco
- 2:00 pm -- Leroy Thomas & The Zydeco Roadrunners
- 4:00 pm -- High Performance with special guest, Grammy award winner Jo-El Sonnier
The festival also will have carnival rides, a pageant, a parade, a frog derby, and plenty of food. They will also have a bunch of fun things to see and do like the Frog racing and jumping, hot air balloon rides, accordion contests, fireworks, and a children's area.
So make plans to take the short ride down Interstate I-10 to Rayne, Louisiana this weekend for great music and fun.
Southwest Louisiana's Biggest and Most Popular Festivals