How Do Your Thanksgiving Favorites Compare To Everyone Else?
Buzzfeed recently conducted a poll to see what preferences people had when it came to their Thanksgiving meal. Did your favorites make the list?
I hate to toot my own horn, but I can make a mean green bean casserole. And I recently saw that retailers are selling containers dried jalapenos to go on top now...that is EPIC!
Here are the poll results:
1. Turkey or ham:
- 77% of people prefer turkey.
- 71% say dry turkey is worse than under-seasoned turkey.
2. Mashed potatoes or stuffing:
- 61% prefer mashed potatoes.
3. Homemade cranberry sauce or the canned stuff:
- 68% prefer homemade.
4. For the best "extra" side dish:
- 45% say mac-and-cheese.
- 21% went with green bean casserole.
- 21% with sweet potatoes.
- apple at 39%.
- pumpkin with 37%.
- pecan at 17%.
- cherry with 7%.