Cheetos Is Opening A New Restaurant [VIDEO]
My favorite chip are Doritos, however, my go to 2nd chip is the Cheeto! Next Tuesday, in New York, Cheetos is going to open a pop up restaurant that will sell only food made with Cheetos! I can only imagine how long the line will be! I know if they do this in Houston, I am there! They are calling it, "The Spotted Cheetah".
Here are some highlights from the menu:
1. Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
2. Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
3. Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
4. Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
5. And a CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
The restaurant will only be open for three days, but if it goes well, they'll probably be doing it again. And they'll also be releasing a recipe book if you want to make the stuff yourself.