Six Shows To Binge While Avoiding The Coronavirus
The coronavirus is a real threat that we should take seriously, but if you are feeling under the weather, here are six shows you can binge while you recover.
1) Mindhunter- this is for anyone who is obsessed with dramatic crime shows. If you find yourself intrigued by serial killers, this is right up your alley. This is set in 1977 when the FBI comes across a serial killer who seems to have no rhyme or reason for his kills. This show takes a closer look at the psychological side of serial killers instead of the more gruesome one.
2) The Crown- this is for someone who enjoys shows similar to Downtown Abby or you might just be a history buff. This show closely follows the early life and duties of Queen Elizabeth II. This show takes you on a journey from her marriage to Prince Phillip in 1947 to the present day. This show will dive deep into the structure of her life and relationships.
3) The Good Place- this is all about mix-ups. Kristen Bell plays Eleanor Shellstrop in this upbeat and quirky comedy. Eleanor finds herself in The Good Place after dying, and realizes she should have been in the Bad Place, but wants to stay. This leads to her having to learn how to be a good person and build connections she may have not thought twice to create on earth.
1) Brooklyn Nine-Nine- this show follows the lives and antics of police officers working in the fictional 99th precinct. This show was highly underrated by the original channel it was on and has now found a new home. Andy Samberg, Melissa Fumero, Andre Braugher, and Chelsea Peretti bring comedic genius to the screen with witty joke writing.
2) Buffy The Vampire Slayer- this is nostalgia at its best, people. Kick it old school with the original vampire-slaying diva herself. Maybe you watched the Bufffy series when it came out, but I can promise you have forgotten all the juicy parts. This show has been considered one of the best shows for the past decade, and I can agree.
3) This Is Us- if you missed the start of this show and have seen your friends talking about it on Facebook, then start it now from episode one. This show will have you laughing, crying, and fighting for the characters. The Big Three, as they are called in the drama, are siblings who you will get to follow throughout the seasons for their highs and lows. Go ahead and get the tissues. We'll wait.
There are countless shows between Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney Plus. Whatever you chose to watch to avoid the coronavirus, just remember to wash your hands, hydrate, and cover your coughs. Pants are optional.