Super Strange Louisiana Laws
Seems like there is a law for everything. For the most part, we know what not to do in our day to day lives, but there are a few laws in Louisiana that make you wonder why in the world does this law even exist?
1. Fake Wrestling Matches are prohibited in the state of Louisiana - A sham or fake contest or exhibition that is conducted for boxing or wrestling, the party conducting the match will forfeit his license and not be entitled for the future.
2. Biting someone with your natural teeth is considered "simple assault"
3. Biting someone with your false teeth is considered "aggravated assault"
4. Have a pizza delivered to your friend without them knowing? That'll cost you $500. - It is unlawful for a person to place an order intentionally for goods or services to be delivered or supplied by another person when the goods or services are not being given as a gift.
5. It is illegal to rob a bank, then shoot the teller with a water pistol
6. It is illegal to steal an alligator. If you do? It could wind you up in jail for 6 months and a heavy fine!
Laws are there for a reason, for instance, I remember when laser pointers first came out, they were so annoying, but people would sit at the McNeese football games and shine them on the players and the police. Next thing you know, illegal to shine a laser at any law enforcement officer. You have to wonder though, how many banks were robbed in a severe super soaker heist?