This is How to Post 3D Photos to Facebook
Surely you've seen people posting those amazing looking 3D photos on Facebook and wondered how in the world they're doing it. For anyone owning a newer iPhone, it's really easy to do! Unfortunately, I have an iPhone 6 so I'm not able to post 3D pics but if you have an iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, or XS Max all you have to do is activate the feature.
- You'll need to do this via the app not on a desktop
- Like the Facebook 360 page.
- Then you'll need to force quit the app by double-clicking the home button and swiping up
- Then you'll need to reopen the Facebook app
- When you go to start a new post you should now see '3D Photo' option
- Facebook will then open your photos in the Portrait Folder
- Once selected you can see your photo in 3D before posting
- Once you're happy with it simply hit share
Facebook has a few tips to take the best picture for 3D photos!