Weather for Mardi Gras in Lake Charles (Updated 3/4/14)
With the Royal Gayla and Lundi Gras party tonight and the parades tomorrow... the weather has took a turn for the worse as Lake Charles prepares for Mardi Gras celebrations.
We are looking for some sunshine this afternoon with temperatures peeking at about 46. Tonight looks cold but dry. Temperatures will dip down into the 30s by 10 and bottom out at about 33 early tomorrow morning. Weather for tomorrow's Motor Parade does not look good with an 80% chance of rain in the middle of the day tomorrow and temps in the 30's. Tuesday's Krewe of Krewes Parade slated for a 5 p.m. should be OK as the chance of rain drops to 20% by that time. You will need as jacket though as it will be in the lower 40s.